Friday, April 22, 2011

It's finals. I'm procrastinating.

I would like to write a poem with the first line that says: Truth is not palatable.

I'm pretty convinced today's musicians either want to look or sound like Simon and Garfunkel.

Why are Miyazaki's movies never less than $20?

I impulse purchased both Anastasia and a worship/theology book. My worlds collide in an Amazon shopping cart.

Today I spent the remainder of breakfast with 5 friends boisterously watching funny youtubes from Sesame Street. How do puppets maintain humor throughout the ages?

Today is Good Friday, and I have to write papers. Thanks seminary. In any case, I am meditating on these words from Travis Cottrell's song 2000 Years (if you click scroll down and play song):

If I was there the night
Soldiers took Him away
Would I flee the scene
Like most of His friends
Then watch on the cross
What I thought was the end
What would I do then

Would I fall down and worship? Leave all that I treasured behind? For a chance to be closer To the Man who might Be the One who saves my life?



C'est la Fin.

No comments: