Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The effects of the hot glue gun are astounding.

I acquired a new toy. The hot glue gun. I do believe I have wanted one ever since I knew they existed. I am now a proud owner. What finally pushed me over, you ask? Art day in Pennsylvania is what I would like to call it. We visited a studio in PA that may or may not have been what I would think heaven is like. Every craft you can think of - paint, tissue paper, nick-nacks, glue, pastels, charcoal, enough brushes to last you a lifetime. So what did I do with such a gift? I ...
... and I ...
It was fabulous. And now I can't stop doing art, which is dangerous because I still have work to do. Granted, it is a 'reading week' which means no classes, and essentially people take it as a spring break, but I would like to do SOME studying. :) We'll see ...

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh man, yay for hot glue guns! I had a really great time with one in middle school I think... I made a rain tree, which was neat but now sits collecting dust in my garage. At least yours are functional and cool! I know what you mean about art though - I can't wait to get home and do the projects that are building up in me head!