Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1. First Class Hotels, 2. Breakfast and Dinner Included, 3. Air Conditioned Motorcoaches

OHHHH boy, tomorrow we meet up with the UPC tour, and I canNOT wait. AS the title are three of the top things I'm looking forward to. Well, I guess I'm looking forward to ALL of it but those are special bonuses that have not been seen on this trip thus far. Well maybe the breakfasts.

So we'll see if I'm able to update again before the trip is over - stay tuned.

Here I will divulge some pictures, since we're pilfering free wi-fi from somewhere nearby, and I don't know when that'll happen again ...

Magnificent view of Salzburg, good place to read, and was a location in the Sound of Music when they are learning to put words to the notes they've learned. When you know the notes to sing ...The train ride from Salzburg to Zagreb. Gorgeous.
This is Dubrovnik. Yes places like this actually exist. Ancient meets paradise.

This is us sitting at a cafe on at cliff that overlooks the Adriatic and the nearby Island, Lokrum which we went to and LOVED.This is us being hot from walking on the walls around the Old Town. It was hot. This may or may not have been a breakfast choice one day ... if you know me at all you can figure out the truth.These are Bianca's sunglasses, and they tint pretty nicely, so she made me take pictures through them.This is one of those pictures. And I think those glasses were just 5 Euro at H&M!!


This is one of my favorite moments in Vienna, buying the metro ticket, and finding exactly how I felt on the screen. One of the best things in Europe - translations into english. Oh, and getting to see Anna Hackett was AWESOME.

No comments: