Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is a member of the public library!

Look! Physical proof that I am in Princeton. Well, kind of. I guess I should take a picture of me holding it ... I WAS going to scan my ID card but then realized that probably wouldn't be a good idea ... having my student number, name, and picture who knows where on the internet. Mhmm, it's official I've started using my brain again which is good since classes start Monday.

It's weird though, going through the orientation process again - only this time they call you Juniors even though I have not been previously through 2 years ... but I did pass through 2 time zones so maybe ... ? And then your second year you are a middler - which I think sounds Tolkien-esque but then again I'm half wishing to get both a Masters in Divinity AND Divination, so maybe my brains a little different.

Alright, heading out to the Presidents house - yeah that's what happens when you're in a class of less than 150 people - wow I was just informed of that and that is ridiculous after UW.

No comments: